Creativity Shell Launches Daytime Sewing/Arts Education for Homeschoolers!
The Creativity Shell will be offering a Homeschool Education Program that will encompass a range of creative education in a nontraditional environment. During weekly classes, students will learn:
* Sewing/textile arts
* Screen printing
* Fabric dyeing
* Soap making/bath bomb making
* Glass fusing
* 3D printing
* Elementary engineering and more!
This program was designed by Shelancia Daniel, M.Ed. to meet the needs of students who learn well from a Play/Experience Based education perspective. Our classes are also designed to teach students practical skills such as problem solving, coping, decision making, reducing the need for instant gratification and being proud of the things you make!
Monday (10AM – 11:30AM): Lower Elementary (Grades 1 – 3)
Tuesday (10AM – 11:30AM): Upper Elementary/Middle School (Grades 4 – 8)
Wednesday (10AM – 11:30AM): High School (Grades 9 – 12)
- Materials and supplies are included in the costs. From time to time, we might ask students to bring in items such as glass bottles that we can use for glass fusing.
- There is a maximum of 12 students per class.
- Classes begin September 4th 2017 and will be held weekly until December 6th, 2017.
- Cost: $185
- Register: http://app.mainstreetsites.com/dmn3570/classes.htm?sem=24474#sem
2 thoughts on “Creativity Shell Launches Daytime Sewing/Arts Education for Homeschoolers!”
Where are you located?
Our main studio is located in Kingwood, TX.
Comments are closed.