Houston nonprofit organization, the Creativity Shell is looking for the most Creative Schools in Houston! Schools will be judged by participation in their Creative Fish Tales Contest and the winning school will receive a trophy (plus 1-year of bragging rights) as the most Creative School in Houston!
Students are asked to design a fish and write a short story about the fish from the lost city of Atlantis. Fish can be made of any nontoxic materials. All fish will be on display at the organization’s annual fashion show Creativity Rocks – Atlantis the Lost City on Saturday, April 7, 2018.
* Winning school will receive a trophy for
the most creative school!
* Contest open to ALL k-12 Students. (Winners will be separated into Elementary, Middle School, High School & Homeschool!)
* Only 1 Entry/Student.
* Entries Due 03/09/2018.
* Fish will be on display at Creativity Rocks Fashion Show on 04/07/2012 at the Humble Civic Center.
* Points given to:
– Schools with most entries
– Most Creative Fish
– Most Creative Story
* Winners will be announced at Creativity Rocks Fashion Show on 04/07/2012 at the Humble Civic Center.