Operation #Disrupt the Supply Chain!
We need your help to #Disrupt the Supply Chain in order to protect our children from being lured into the dark world of sex trafficking.
The Creativity Shell is a nonprofit organization on a mission to use creative trades to educate and inspire the next generation of makers. Our organization teaches sewing/ textile arts, cooking, architecture and other creative classes to students in public libraries, schools and shelters that rescue children from homelessness and human trafficking. Our classes are designed to educate and inspire children by teaching them essential life and practical skills.
During the last 5 years, we have gained first-hand experience working directly with children who have been rescued from sex trafficking. As horrible as it is to know this dark world exists right in front of our faces, it is not as bad as when we identified a disturbing trend in the world of sex trafficking called luring AND that luring is completely legal. To read more information about this program, please visit this page…
Our goal by December 2021 is to establish the following:
What are funds use for?
- Anti-Luring Posters is all Humble ISD and Houston ISD Schools
- Provide outreach and education seminars to students, parents and staff.
- Teaching what to look out for.
- How to protect friends
- How to protect the vulnerable.
- Long term goals
- Anti-Luring Response Team for ALL Humble ISD and Houston ISD Schools.
- Assisting local police departments with children who are lured away & more!